Sunday School Classes
Sunday School classes are a good way to experience a learning environment in a smaller group setting. Often times, these groups allow for two way communication that allows those in attendance to share their experience and interpretation of the material that is being presented.
There are several different classes available:
Age group classes are designed for students of school age. The class breakdown is as follows:
- Preschool through Kindergarten
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade
- 4th & 5th Grade
- Teens (Middle school through High school)
Adult classes typically are broken into the topic being presented or target audience:
- Old Testament – A complete study of the Old Testament book by book and verse by verse.
- Wesley Quarterly – A 3 month study on topics and scripture to help you in your Christian Life.
- Café class – A discussion rich class using scripture, video discussions or Christian literature to encourage Christian growth and discipleship.
- Young Adults – A new class of graduates and twenty-something adults learning together how God’s Word impacts our daily lives and more.
2375total visits,2visits today